Re: [Q] PDO use to bind arrays for insert - Mailing list pgsql-php

From V S P
Subject Re: [Q] PDO use to bind arrays for insert
Date
List pgsql-php
Hi,
thank you Andrew.

do you know if query planning happens only once
for the prepared Insert statements
where data is fed from within a client loop

 foreach ...
    execute prepared insert
 end

and if it happens once -- is it on the first insert?

And the last question -- with pgpool
do prepared statements last between
different client connections?

that is If I have say apache setup with 5 processes
(and therefore PHP can be invoked within 5 worker processes
simultaneously)

would the Prepared statements last across invocations

thank you

--
  V S P
  toreason@fastmail.fm