Re: [Review] Tests citext casts by David Wheeler. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [Review] Tests citext casts by David Wheeler.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"David E. Wheeler" <david@kineticode.com> writes:
> 1. Did I neglect to include the documentation patch? I've attached it
> here. It's necessary because of the addition of the new functions.

Maybe it got left out of the later patch iterations?  Anyway,
will take care of it.

> 2. Many thanks for switching to using the network_show function
> instead of the SQL-based casting I had. Can you tell me how to go
> about finding such functions?

Er, look into pg_cast and then pg_proc?  For instance

select oid::regprocedure, prosrc from pg_proc
where oid in (select castfunc from pg_cast);