Re: BUG #17391: While using --with-ssl=openssl and PG_TEST_EXTRA='ssl' options, SSL tests fail on OpenBSD 7.0 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #17391: While using --with-ssl=openssl and PG_TEST_EXTRA='ssl' options, SSL tests fail on OpenBSD 7.0
Date
In response to Re: BUG #17391: While using --with-ssl=openssl and PG_TEST_EXTRA='ssl' options, SSL tests fail on OpenBSD 7.0  (Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se>)
List pgsql-bugs
Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> writes:
> On 6 Feb 2022, at 01:53, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> I'd recommend using host='' in the tests, as that more or less
>> replicates what the test author probably expected to happen.

On second thought, using 'localhost' as in your original patch
might be better, simply so that we do exercise the call to
SSL_set_tlsext_host_name.

> Agreed. Are you taking care of that or should I?

It's your patch, feel free.

            regards, tom lane