Re: [Pgweb] r2038 - trunk/portal/tools/pwn - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: [Pgweb] r2038 - trunk/portal/tools/pwn
Re: [Pgweb] r2038 - trunk/portal/tools/pwn  (Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail@wars-nicht.de>)
List pgsql-www
Hi,

On Tue, 2008-04-08 at 12:30 -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Let's consider that David has been publishing the newsletter under the
> Postgres name for six months.

Actually I complained him privately a few months ago about this. David
was using "Planet Postgres" in PWN, and David kindly changed it to
"Planet PostgreSQL".

...and I was trying to take people's attention to this by copying PWN
into my blog and replacing Postgres' with PostgreSQL. :)
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE