Column Statistics - How to dertermine for whole database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ow Mun Heng
Subject Column Statistics - How to dertermine for whole database
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I finally figure out how come (i think) my analyszing of some specific
tables is taking so freaking long. 12million rows, ~11GB table.

I had some of the columns with the stat level set up to 1000. (this was
previously because I was trying to optimise somethings to make things
faster. ) When the table was small, the analyse of that table went by
pretty fast, until it became bigger, now it's a headache.

So, my investigation found that It was due to the stats level I put into
that column. (normal stat level = 100).

Is there a query to pg_catalog tables to find out which table/column has
the stat level not at default in 1 sweep?

Appreciate any pointers.