Re: Include Lists for Text Search - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Include Lists for Text Search
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2008-03-10 at 09:42 -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> I think if you post something marked Work In Progress, there is an
> implied commitment on your part to post something complete at a later stage.
>
> So if it's forgotten you would be the one doing the forgetting. ;-)

But if they aren't on a review list, they won't get reviewed, no matter
what their status. So everybody has to maintain their own status list
and re-submit patches for review monthly until reviewed?

I like the idea of marking things WIP, but I think we need a clear
system where we agree that multiple statuses exist and that they are
described in particular ways.

--
  Simon Riggs
  2ndQuadrant  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com