Which index can i use ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Abandoned
Subject Which index can i use ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi..
I want to do index in postgresql & python.
My table:
id(int) | id2(int) | w(int) | d(int)

My query:
select id, w where id=x and id2=y (sometimes and d=z)

I have too many insert and select operation on this table.
And which index type can i use ? Btree, Rtree, Gist or Hash ?
Also I want to unique (id, id2)..
Now this is my index. is it give me good performance ?
CREATE UNIQUE INDEX ind1 ON test USING btree (id, id2)
CREATE INDEX ind2 ON test USING btree (id)
CREATE INDEX ind3 ON test USING btree (id2)
CREATE INDEX ind4 ON test USING btree (w)
CREATE INDEX ind5 ON test USING btree (d)

I'm too sorry my bad english.
King regards..