Npgsql GUI problem C#.net - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jessie
Subject Npgsql GUI problem C#.net
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

I'm using C#.net 2005 dealing with Npgsql. I have a very newbie
question about how to use the data received from the database. I've
already connected the database with the program and reading data from
database works very well in the Console application. But in windows
form application, I want use form_load function to call the reading
function, which is confusing since the parameter of the function
"String[ ] args". How should I combine this reading function with my
windows form application. This seems a simple question happens in
every GUI application form when accessing to the database, but I
couldn't find any source to help on this yet.

I appreciate any of your help!

Jessie