Re: plpgsql_check_function - rebase for 9.3 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: plpgsql_check_function - rebase for 9.3
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Selena Deckelmann <selena@chesnok.com> writes:
> This also represents my inaugural use of pg_bsd_indent. I ran it on
> pl_check.c - which made things mostly better. Happy to try and fix it
> up more if someone can explain to me what (if anything) I did
> incorrectly when using it.

It looks like you didn't give it a typedef list?  Fetch the file from
http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/typedefs.pl
and pass it with --typedefs=filename.  If you're dealing with something
that adds new typedef names, you can add them to the list file manually.