Re: system info functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jim Nasby
Subject Re: system info functions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Jul 4, 2006, at 3:35 AM, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

Though, it would be nice to get everything into a consistent state.
Since some get_*def commands have to return the create statements, we
should probably move everything in that direction (or have two sets
of functions, but that seems rather overblown...).