Re: pljava on mac - Mailing list pgsql-general

From jcrada
Subject Re: pljava on mac
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi, I finally could repair pljava sources to make it compile in Mac OS
X 10.4.8.
The problem is that XactListener.c (src/C/pljava) references XactEvent
without including the library where it is declared.
XactEvent is declared within xact.c and you can get this file from
postgresql sources.
What I did was
1) Copy xact.h src/C/include/pljava
2) Copy xact.c src/C/pljava
3) Open and edit src/C/pljava/XactListener.c, adding #include "pljava/
xact.h"

And next I followed Pascal Pochet's instructions (http://osdir.com/ml/
db.postgresql.pljava/2004-11/msg00013.html).
Thanks Pascal.

And that's pretty much it.
Hope it helps.

Juan Rada.