Re: Generating dates prior to generate_series - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Scott Marlowe
Subject Re: Generating dates prior to generate_series
List pgsql-sql
On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 07:00, Roger Tannous wrote:
> I'm using PostgreSQL version 7.3.2, and generate_series() is not
> available, so this is a function to generate a series dates.
>
> The function goes backwards if the second argument is less than the first
> one. Check the two select statements at the end.

As someone who is still responsible for the care and feeding of a 7.4
database, thanks for the function.

You really should upgrade to the latest 7.3.xx version, as there were
many data loss bugs in earlier 7.3.xx versions that have been fixed.