Re: Fast CLUSTER - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Fast CLUSTER
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Thu, 2007-02-22 at 22:49 +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 14:38 -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>
> > Cool.  I noticed that the SGML seems broken here:
>
> Corrected.
>
> > You need to close the <listitem> and <para> opened in the COPY mention.
> >
> > > +
> > > + static void
> > > + heap_sync_relation(Relation rel)
> > > + {
> > > +     if (!rel->rd_istemp)
> >
> > No comment in this function?
>
> I've added more comments as you suggest.
>
> Thanks for the review.

Could we add this to the unapplied patches queue? It seems to have been
missed off the list. Thanks.

There is a probable conflict with Heikki's recent CLUSTER patch, so I'm
happy to re-write this patch after that has been applied. So its OK to
stick it at the bottom of the queue.

--
  Simon Riggs