Re: PostgreSQL and import/export to dbf and mdb - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Phillip Smith
Subject Re: PostgreSQL and import/export to dbf and mdb
Date
List pgsql-novice
From MBD to Postgres --> Export the table as a flat-file TSV and import it using the COPY command.
From Postgres to MDB --> Setup Postgres as an ODBC data source?

~p

On Fri, 2007-03-09 at 10:49 +0100, Jaromír Kamler wrote:
Hallo,
I need some utility for importing database from dbf and mdb to PostgreSQL and export it back from PgSQL to mdb and dbf. I was trying find out something useable, but I can not find nothing.

Thanks
Jaromir Kamler

Phillip Smith
IT Coordinator