Re: PostgreSQL and import/export to dbf and mdb - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Jaromír Kamler
Subject Re: PostgreSQL and import/export to dbf and mdb
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hallo, thans for your reply.

There is no ODBC. I need import some tables to PgSQL, create some new tables and that new tables export back to *.dbf
and*.mdb. I use it in specific program, which can work only with database files (dbf, mdb, ...).

> Od: phillip.smith@weatherbeeta.com.au
> Komu: JaromĂ­r Kamler <kamler@centrum.cz>
> CC: pgsql-novice@postgresql.org
> Datum: 09.03.2007 11:17
> Předmět: Re: [NOVICE] PostgreSQL and import/export to dbf and mdb

From MBD to Postgres --> Export the table as a flat-file TSV and import
>it using the COPY command.
From Postgres to MDB --> Setup Postgres as an ODBC data source?

>~p
>
>On Fri, 2007-03-09 at 10:49 +0100, Jaromír Kamler wrote:
>
>> Hallo,
>> I need some utility for importing database from dbf and mdb to
PostgreSQL and export it back from PgSQL to mdb and dbf. I was trying find
out something useable, but I can not find nothing.

broadcast)---------------------------
>> TIP 5: don't forget to increase your free space map settings
>>

>Phillip Smith
>IT Coordinator
>Weatherbeeta P/L
>8 Moncrief Rd