Re: select all matches for a regular expression ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From ksherlock@gmail.com
Subject Re: select all matches for a regular expression ?
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm going to disagree and say it can be done (maybe).

Use regexp_replace() to convert non-numeric characters.  Depending on
your final needs, you could leave it as a comma-separated list or
split it to an array.

select string_to_array(regexp_replace(regexp_replace('hello4 is 4 very

{4,4,1,8}