RE: [HACKERS] Just another question - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Meskes, Michael
Subject RE: [HACKERS] Just another question
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Yes, I agree. So I let it like it is. But I think this has to be added
to the docs.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20