RE: [HACKERS] Recursive queries? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Meskes, Michael
Subject RE: [HACKERS] Recursive queries?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
But such a statement is executed only once, isn't it?

Postquel did execute a retrieve* into as long as it was able to generate
new data.

Michael

P.S.: Glad I'm not the only one interested in this. :-)

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20