RE: [HACKERS] Bug? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Meskes, Michael
Subject RE: [HACKERS] Bug?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Is there a way to explicitely tell the parser which kind of variable we
want? That is something like float(1) to get 1.0.

It's obviously easier in Oracle (where my source came from) since they
only have one number type. But expclicitely converting would be okay
IMO.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20