RE: [HACKERS] drop table inside transactions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Meskes, Michael
Subject RE: [HACKERS] drop table inside transactions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I wonder why it sometimes restores the data. Maybe because it's still in
the same area of the disk/file?

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Projekt-Manager    | topystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20