Re: [SQL] Deadlock on transaction - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Scott Marlowe
Subject Re: [SQL] Deadlock on transaction
List pgsql-admin
On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 13:20, Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha wrote:
> This is delphi. I don't intent you understand but the sql actions are
> quite simple (I am reading a list of numbers).

Hmmm.  I'm not seeing anything in your example that should be blocking
other transactions.  Is there anything that Delphi is doing here that we
don't see from your code?  I.e. does to toss a "for update" on the ends
of selects, or "lock table" in there we don't see?

Maybe you could turn on logging of ALL queries in the database and see
what's really going on there, cause I'm not seeing anything in your code
to point to blocking.