Re: Preventing abort() and exit() calls in libpq - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Preventing abort() and exit() calls in libpq
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Jacob Champion <pchampion@vmware.com> writes:
> With latest HEAD, building with --enable-coverage still fails on my
> Ubuntu 20.04:

>     ! nm -A -u libpq.so.5.15 2>/dev/null | grep -v __cxa_atexit | grep exit
>     libpq.so.5.15:                 U exit@@GLIBC_2.2.5

Hm, weird.  I don't see that here on RHEL8, and
https://coverage.postgresql.org seems to be working so it doesn't fail on
Alvaro's Debian setup either.  What configure options are you using?
Does "nm -u" report "exit" being referenced from any *.o in libpq,
or from any *_shlib.o in src/port/ or src/common/ ?