PyGreSQL Install - Mailing list pgsql-general

From goodepic
Subject PyGreSQL Install
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm crossposting this one with comp.lang.python, since it's a bit of a
crisis (I'm going on a 3 week trip for work with only my laptop so I
need to get this running!).

I'm trying to get the pgdb module working in python 2.5 on my macbook,
2ghz intel core duo, running os x 10.4.8.  I didn't have postgresql,
which I just installed from source succesfully.  I also successfully
installed pygresql from source, but it installed in the base python
2.3, while I've made a bunch of upgrades to my python 2.5 and can't
just go back to using 2.3.

I don't know where every file is, but I know I need pgdb in:

/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/site-packages

Right now it's installed in:

/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.frameworks/Version/2.3/lib/python2.3/site-packages

Anyone know what I can change in pygresql's setup.py or for the build
or install options that will get me where I need to go?

Thanks!!
Matt