Re: BUG #15726: parallel queries failed ERROR: invalid name syntax CONTEXT: parallel worker - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #15726: parallel queries failed ERROR: invalid name syntax CONTEXT: parallel worker
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> Thanks for the review.  How about this?

> postgres=# set force_parallel_mode = on;
> SET
> postgres=# select 42;
> psql: ERROR:  invalid name syntax
> CONTEXT:  while setting parameter "default_text_search_config" to ""
> in a parallel worker process
> parallel worker

The extra appearance of "parallel worker" seems a bit redundant,
though I don't know if we can get rid of it.

Could we at least be consistent about whether the context is
"parallel worker" or "parallel worker process"?

            regards, tom lane