Re: how to install 8.2 with yum on centos 4? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject Re: how to install 8.2 with yum on centos 4?
Date
Re: how to install 8.2 with yum on centos 4?  (developer@wexwarez.com)
List pgsql-general
Hi,

On Wed, 2006-12-06 at 23:32 -0800, developer@wexwarez.com wrote:
>  I got installed on my windows box and my debian box.  But is there a way
>  to install 8.2 on centos 4 using yum?

I am about to create a yum repo for PGDG RPM sets. Clodoaldo Pinto Neto
sent me the instructions on how to create one. I'll post to the list
when it is ready.

Regards,

Attachment