From: Mark Lewis
Date: ,
List: pgsql-performance

Tree view

Unsubscribe  ("Luc Delgado", )
 Re: Unsubscribe  (Bruno Wolff III, )
  Re: Unsubscribe  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: Unsubscribe  (Bruno Wolff III, )
    Re: Unsubscribe  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
    Re: Unsubscribe  (Mark Lewis, )
   Re: Unsubscribe  (Michael Stone, )
  Re: Unsubscribe  (Nolan Cafferky, )
   Re: Unsubscribe  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
    Re: Unsubscribe  ("D'Arcy J.M. Cain", )
     Re: Unsubscribe  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
    Re: Unsubscribe  (Steve Atkins, )
     Re: Unsubscribe  (Geoffrey, )
   Re: Unsubscribe  (Jim Nasby, )
 Re: Unsubscribe  (Tobias Brox, )
  Re: Unsubscribe  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: Unsubscribe  (Csaba Nagy, )
     Re: Unsubscribe  (Jim Nasby, )

I'd prefer to have a short footer link called something like "Mailing
List Page" which would take you to a page where you could subscribe,
unsubscribe, or view the archives.  I think that making the link short
and also making it a quick shortcut away from the archives tips the
scales in terms of utility vs. annoyance.  One of the tips that shows up
in the footers today is just a link to the archives anyway.

-- Mark Lewis