Re: UUID/GUID discussion leading to request for hexstring bytea? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gevik Babakhani
Subject Re: UUID/GUID discussion leading to request for hexstring bytea?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
LIKE could come handy if someone wants to abuse the uuid datatype to
store MD5 hash values. However I am not going to implement it if there
is no need for that (assuming it will pass the acceptance test)