pg_dump: multiple tables, schemas with exclusions and wildcards - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Greg Sabino Mullane
Subject pg_dump: multiple tables, schemas with exclusions and wildcards
Re: pg_dump: multiple tables, schemas with exclusions and  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
List pgsql-patches
Here's the latest pg_dump patch I've been (too sporadically) working on.
I abandoned building linked lists and decided to make the backend do all
the work, from building the list of good relations, to doing the POSIX
regex matching. I've added numerous examples to the docs, but it may
still need some more explaining. It should be nearly 100% backwards
compatible with any existing scripts that use a single -t as well.

--
Greg Sabino Mullane greg@turnstep.com
End Point Corporation

Attachment