Re: Governance directory page for pg.o - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Governance directory page for pg.o
Date
List pgsql-www
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
> On 6/19/24 09:56, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> That's not entirely correct anymore, it should probably be "on the -hackers
>> mailing list" or something similar?

> Yeah -- I lifted that directly from the wiki page, but will fix.

Also, "added ... by the Core Team" doesn't really describe the
committer selection process anymore either.  It should read
more like "New committers are added approximately annually
after discussions and vote among the existing committers".

In principle I think core retains a right of veto, but I would
be pretty astonished if there were ever a desire to exercise it
(nor would I care to bet on the outcome if that did happen).

            regards, tom lane