Re: Going for "all green" buildfarm results - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: Going for "all green" buildfarm results
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2006-06-22 at 12:52 -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> I believe our supported version is still 2.5.4, which is
> what all my linux systems have.

Its not clear to me why some people have such antipathy toward recent
flex releases, but if our only supported flex version is 2.5.4, I think
this should be documented: the current installation instructions only
say that "Flex 2.5.4 or later" should be used for CVS builds.

-Neil