Re: PITR Phase 1 - partial backport to 7.3.4, 7.3.5 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: PITR Phase 1 - partial backport to 7.3.4, 7.3.5
Date
List pgsql-patches
"=?koi8-r?b?8M/UxdLRxdc=?= =?koi8-r?b?IOku5S4=?=" <poteryaev@kazna.ru> writes:
> I tried to backport Simon Riggs patches for 7.4.x series to 7.3.x
> with addition of python implementation of pg_arch.

> It can be of interest if you consider to continue using 7.3 series of
> postgresql.

Surely you jest.

You are going to take not-yet-alpha-quality code and backport it into
a version that only those desperately concerned with stability are still
running?  Pardon me for failing to get the point.

            regards, tom lane