Re: tsearch2 installation problem - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Danish
Subject Re: tsearch2 installation problem
Date
List pgsql-admin

Apr2006 01:16:09 -0700, <b class="gmail_sendername">Danish</b> <<a href="mailto:me.linuxadmin@gmail.com">
> me.linuxadmin@gmail.com</a>> wrote:</span><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204,
204,204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">Hi Everyone,<br>I have installed postgresql 8.1.3.tar.gz
> . After compiling and<br>installing the postgresql is running fine but Im not able to install<br>tsearch2. I went
> #gmake install<br><br>After issuing these commands, a contrib directory was created
userpostgres<br>
PRIMARYKEY will create<br>implicit index "pg_ts_dict_pkey" for table "pg_ts_dict"<br>CREATE
TABLE<br>
> psql:tsearch2.sql:20: ERROR:  could not access file "$libdir/tsearch2":<br>No suchfile or
directory<br>psql:tsearch2.sql:26:ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands<br>ignored until end of
transactionblock
Don't'kill -9' the postmaster

> ------=_Part_16490_19174761.1145275606419--

Thanks, I think it worked...tsearch.sql file created a lot of functions
and I could see lot of CREATE FUNCTION INSERT statements roll by.....

Danish