Re: fulltext parser strange behave - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: fulltext parser strange behave
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Pavel Stehule" <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> writes:
> I am writing tsearch2 wrapper and I testing functionality. I found
> some little bit strange on default parser. It can't parse tags with
> numbers:

Well, the state machine definitely thinks that tag names should contain
only ASCII letters (with possibly a leading or trailing '/').  Given the
HTML examples I suppose we should allow non-first digits too.  Is there
anything else that should be considered a tag?  What about dash and
underscore for instance?