Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Wisconsin Circuit Court Access (WCCA) on - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Wisconsin Circuit Court Access (WCCA) on
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 13:27 -0600, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> Even more important is the fast response we have had when posting
> problems to the lists.  We have normally had a fix within 24 hours.
> Frankly, the support has been amazing.

Kevin, well done. We've all watched your progress with interest.

The reason you've got excellent support is because of the detailed
postings you've made, together with responses to all replies. Doing all
your homework before posting is essential; unfortunately many people
don't do this and then leave disappointed.

Best Regards, Simon Riggs