Re: PostgreSQL committer history? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: PostgreSQL committer history?
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 01:38 -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Is it as simple as "if nobody objects within 24 hours, apply"?

I don't think the bottleneck is in patch *application* -- applying a
patch without inspecting its contents doesn't take very much time, and
there's quite a few community members who could do it. The shortage is
of people who have the skills to review patches, and I don't see an easy
way to resolve that.

-Neil