Re: Re: HOWTO for pg 7.1 installation from cvs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Re: HOWTO for pg 7.1 installation from cvs
Date
List pgsql-general
Bill Barnes <kgbsoft@yahoo.com> writes:
> Install in Mandrake 7.2 gives me an error message:
> In file included from pgtkAppInit.c:15:
> /usr/include/tk.h:83:  X11/Xlib.h: No such file or
> directory

I'd guess that that file is available in some X-programming devel RPM or
other.  Possibly you could determine which one from the RPM database
on your Debian box.

> Install in Debian 2.2 gives me an error message:
> tclConfig.sh is required for Tcl

No tcl installed here?  If it is, where is it hiding tclConfig.sh?

            regards, tom lane