Re: Python and OpenSSL don't work together - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Python and OpenSSL don't work together
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> Justin Clift (jclift@iprimus.com.au) reports a bug with a severity of 3
> When testing which ./configure options work, I've just discovered that something in the ./configure process generates
theincorrect options when with --with-python and --with-openssl are given, such that the python interface doesn't find
theopenssl headers when it wants them.

Looks like interface/python's GNUmakefile and Setup.in.raw need to
cooperate to pass additional -I fields to the compiler.  Perhaps

        -e 's%@INCLUDES@%$(filter -I%, $(CPPFLAGS))%g' \

in GNUmakefile and the obvious thing in Setup.in.raw.  Would this allow
removing either of the explicit -I switches in Setup.in.raw?

            regards, tom lane