Re: pgsql: Add json(b)_to_tsvector function - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Add json(b)_to_tsvector function
Date
List pgsql-committers
> On 2018-04-07 21:53:01 +0300, Teodor Sigaev wrote:
>> test select_parallel              ... FAILED
>>
>> I don't understand how it's connected to json_to_tsquery. Can somebody point
>> me what I'm missing?

> Given that it "only" failed during upgrade check, not the earlier
> parallel check, it is possible that it's entirely unrelated and just a
> low likelihood event?

Yes.  We've seen that exact symptom before:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/7752.1515284083@sss.pgh.pa.us

I have a suspicion that it's related to the significantly-more-common
plan instability we've been seeing in postgres_fdw.

            regards, tom lane