Re: pg 7.3.4 and linux box crash - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pg 7.3.4 and linux box crash
Date
List pgsql-admin
pginfo <pginfo@t1.unisoftbg.com> writes:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> You have a corrupt table.  Can you drop and recreate a_acc?

> Yes I can.The problem is that it is happen for 4 times in this week.

Oh?  Perhaps you should be looking at the contents of the complained-of
pages to try to see what's going on.  Is there any pattern to the failures?

> It is happen on 2 diferent servers

Even so, I wouldn't rule out a hardware problem, especially if the
servers are identical hardware setups.  Have you run memtest86 and
badblocks?

            regards, tom lane