Re: Wiki access warning? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Wiki access warning?
Date
List pgsql-www
Greg Stark <stark@mit.edu> writes:
> If you have emails then you could allow anyone who has posted to any
> mailing list for an extended period of time on the assumption that
> repeat spammers on the lists get caught out fairly quickly. I'm not
> sure if email is there though.

The info for a community account does include an email address, but
I don't know if we verify the address actually goes to the person signing
up.  If we do, I think this approach might work ... at least for people
who give the same address they post to the lists as.
        regards, tom lane