Minor comment update for DELETE - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Simon Riggs
Subject Minor comment update for DELETE
List pgsql-patches
Minor comment update.

The line changed is in direct contradiction with the comment (and
reality) of the code below this. The opposed comment starts at line
1548:

/*
 * Note: Normally one would think that we have to delete index tuples
 * associated with the heap tuple now..
 *
 * ... but in POSTGRES, we have no need to do this because the vacuum
daemon
 * automatically opens an index scan and deletes index tuples when it
 * finds deleted heap tuples. -cim 9/27/89
 */

Seems like its been wrong for a while...

Best Regards, Simon Riggs

Attachment