Re: Numeric 508 datatype - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Numeric 508 datatype
Date
List pgsql-patches
> They're not exactly easy to setup for the casual user (well, I assume
> replicator isn't but it's not relevant to the majority of our users
> anyway).

Well FYI any half way competent person can set up replicator in 30
minutes or less ;), that said
in place upgrades are a feature that will take up a lot of man power
EVERY release I would think.

I could be wrong but I would rather see the resources put into other things.