Re: Missing chunk number on a view? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Missing chunk number on a view?
Date
List pgsql-general
Keaton Adams <kadams@mxlogic.com> writes:
> When I attempt to drop the view I receive the following:

> keaton=# drop view kda_log_data cascade;
> ERROR:  missing chunk number 0 for toast value 84631845

Presumably the toasted object in question is pg_rewrite's textual
representation of the view's ON SELECT rule.  If you're lucky, this is
just an index problem and reindexing pg_rewrite's toast table index will
fix it.  Since you didn't mention your PG version, I can't give you a
cookbook recipe for that ...

            regards, tom lane