Looking for a command to list schemas - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Cosmopo
Subject Looking for a command to list schemas
Date
Re: Looking for a command to list schemas  (Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>)
List pgsql-general
Hello,

We are presently experimenting with Postgresql schemas... We used basic
commands like \d  to list info from all tables/sequence/owner in a
db... The schema info was always "public" since we never created one...

In version 7.3.4 and with a test db where schemas were created, the
same \d does not show the schema of each table... the \dp  doesn't help
width the privileges...

It seems that once we created the schema and created a table with this
schema, if we forget about it, the is no way to list the schema or to
have the tables/sequence with it's associated schema...

Can someone tell us how we can get this important info?
Thanks!
--
Mark