Re: Migration from 8.0 to 7.4... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Csaba Nagy
Subject Re: Migration from 8.0 to 7.4...
Date
List pgsql-general
Romain,

If you're using JDBC and the V3 protocol is hurting you (which was my
case at one point), you can force the 8.0 driver to use the V2 protocol
which does a lot of things differently. For a quick solution that could
work until you fix your code to properly work with V3.

Just shooting in the dark...

Csaba.