Re: Can not build libpq.dll with BCC - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From CN
Subject Re: Can not build libpq.dll with BCC
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Thank you! Magnus,

> This sounds like you need a newer Platform SDK. This define should be in
> winsock2.h, per
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winsock
> /winsock/windows_sockets_error_codes_2.asp. Probably your includes from
> BCC are too old and needs updating.

Before reported this issue, I had checked BCC's winsock2.h and noticed
that the required defines are already there:

/*
 * WinSock 2 extension -- new error codes and type definition
 */

#ifdef WIN32

#define WSAAPI                  FAR PASCAL
#define WSAEVENT                HANDLE
#define LPWSAEVENT              LPHANDLE
#define WSAOVERLAPPED           OVERLAPPED
typedef struct _OVERLAPPED *    LPWSAOVERLAPPED;

#define WSA_IO_PENDING          (ERROR_IO_PENDING)
#define WSA_IO_INCOMPLETE       (ERROR_IO_INCOMPLETE)
#define WSA_INVALID_HANDLE      (ERROR_INVALID_HANDLE)
#define WSA_INVALID_PARAMETER   (ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER)
#define WSA_NOT_ENOUGH_MEMORY   (ERROR_NOT_ENOUGH_MEMORY)
#define WSA_OPERATION_ABORTED   (ERROR_OPERATION_ABORTED)

Regards,

CN