Re: Synchronize Postgres with an other database - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From David Stanaway
Subject Re: Synchronize Postgres with an other database
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
How many changes per minute are you planning for? Looking to the WAL
files seems very low level, and I don't imagine it would be a good idea
unless performance dictated it.

Have you thought of setting up a trigger to log inserts/updates/deletes
into a transaction table/tables that you can poll with a java
application or whatever other language you want?