Re: JDBC driver bug? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Csaba Nagy
Subject Re: JDBC driver bug?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
This kind of problems usually are caused by your network/networking code
and not postgres itself. I bet there's some DNS resolution overhead and
the different java versions you're using have different DNS
resolution/caching policies. I would take a look at DNS as a first
suspect.

HTH,
Csaba.