ERROR: 42P01: relation "

From bob_a@xypro.com
Subject ERROR: 42P01: relation "
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hello PostgreSQL world,

I am brand new with PostgreSql.
I was able to install PostgreSQL 8.0 and Npgsql 0.7.1 without any
problems, however when I try to execute the query below, from both
PgAdmin and Npgsql I get the same error. I may have a config setting
that is incorrect. I have looked everywhere a new user may look, but
still can't solve this problem.

My env is Windows 2000 using the MS .NET developement framework I
migrated  Access 2000 to PostgreSQL.

Help!!!
Bob Alvarado

PgAdmin III - Version 1.2.2(May 26 2005)
From the Query builder and executor I get this error:
select * from pwInfo
ERROR:  relation "pwinfo" does not exist
PostgreSQL .NET Data Provider version 0.7.1  (Npgsql)
When executing the NpgsqlDataAdapter I get the same error:
mQuery = "select  * from pwInfo"    String
ERROR: 42P01: relation "pwinfo" does not exist"