Re: [SQL] SQL Problem: ERROR: ExecEvalExpr: unknown expression type 108 - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [SQL] SQL Problem: ERROR: ExecEvalExpr: unknown expression type 108
Date
List pgsql-sql
Michael Klemme <klemme@bankakademie.de> writes:
>     --However, if I use the same statment in a view, I get this error
> message
>     SELECT * FROM legal_user;
>     ERROR:  ExecEvalExpr: unknown expression type 108

This seems to be fixed in 6.5-current.  There's probably not any
good workaround for the bug as long as you are using 6.4 ...

BTW, it appears that "user" is a reserved word in 6.5; I had to
choose a different table name to test this.
        regards, tom lane